D48E next-generation 40G switch has advanced hardware and software anchitecture design, built-in modular 1+1 redundant power supplies, 4+1 redundant fans, cross ventilation and wind direction adjustable.
D48E supports IPv6 with the hardware and pass the IPv6 form certification Phase II. With the abdundant IPv6 features, the product can also work for next generation network.
D48E is ideal for cloud computing data center server access, core switch of small to medium datacenter. For campus or other large network, D48E could also be deployed at aggregation or core layer as its high performance and reliability.
The Orion Networks© D48E 40G Metro-Ethernet Core Switch supports a number of key features:
- Performance and Scalability - With high switching capacity, D48E switch supports wire-speed L2/L3 forwarding and high routing performance for IPv4 and IPv6 protocols. The 10G Ethernet connectivity of D48E is accomplished via a hot-pluggable 10G SFP+ transceiver which supports distance up to 300 meters over multimode fiber and 10 to 80km over single-mode fiber (Distance depends on the chosen optical module).
- OpenFlow 1.0* - D48E supports OpenFlow 1.0 standard protocol. OpenFlow network is increasingly becoming a trend as the core protocol of SDN network. Programming OpenFlow brings the high performance to datacenter users via self-defined network. With OpenFlow, this product is ideal to build SDN test-bed for research institutes and SDN Experimental Bureau for large ISP and operator.
- Full Optical Port - D48E supports abundant optical connection ports to construct full optical network and increase the performance of networks. D48E includes 48x10GE SFP+ ports and 4x40G QSFP+ ports.
- Rich L3 Features* - D48E delivers high performance, hardware based IP routing. RIP, OSPF and BGP provide dynamic routing by exchanging routing information with other Layer 3 switches and routers. With D48E, customers could easily achieve Policy Based Routing (PBR), which is important when they need multi exit application.
- And many more features...
Switching fabric: 1280Gbps
128K MAC Addresses
Rouring table - 16K
SFP/SFP+ port: LINK/ACT
Management port: 1 console (RJ45) + 1 10/100/1000 Base-T (RJ45)
Network interfaces: 48 x 10GE SFP+ + 4 x 40GE QSFP+
AC: 90~264V, 47~63Hz
Full load: ≤281.0W
Operating temp: 0~50 °C (32~122 °F)
Storage temp: -25~70 °C (-13~158 °F)
Humidity: 10~90% non condensing
|Dimensions||440(L) x 408(W) x 44(H) mm|
Full list of specifications and software features you can see in detailed datasheet
Install Guide (RUS)